I hope you’ve been enjoying the first week of 2018! Before I start rambling about anything, I just want to thank you for clicking in this post even though it has the most obscure name ever.
I couldn’t think of anything better, okay?! I’m sorry.
I promise you that you’re going to love it though!
hopefully Basically, in this post, I am going to be writing about thoughts that I may or may not have through the year. I’m not exactly sure how this is going to work but let’s go! *does one of those weird transporty things like people on Youtube*
- This year is going to be the best year ever!
- I’m going to stick to all my new year’s resolutions and work hard!
- It’s going to be awesome!
- Life is still great!
- It is…
- Just a bit boring.
- Nothing interesting ever happens in Feb
- Atleast I’m still sticking with my resolutions!
- I want to eat chocolate so bad
- No Bella.
- You can do it.
- Think about something else like… buses
- Mmm… Double deckers!
- I give up.
- It’s Easter.
- I’m going to eat all that chocolate
- I’ll start the resolution next month.
- Too much homework
- I’m drowning in it
- When is it the holidays???????????
- *gives up on life*
- Halfway through the year!
- I can’t wait for Summer!!
- But. Oh. No.
- I smudged some work in my book.
- Great. Another resolution down the drain. *cries*
- A few more weeks of school to go.
- Sooo tired.
- I can’t wait for next year
- No more school!!
- And no more work!!
- Back at school again?
- This year is going to be my year!
- My work is going to be so neat.
- I will be amazing!
- It’s nearly my birthday!
- *Tells everyone who will listen*
- It’s also nearly Halloween!
- Can’t wait for all the chocolate!
- *sings Christmas songs*
- It’s basically Christmas!
- So excited!!
- Better start thinking about presents!
- It’s the end of the year already!
- I can’t wait for Christmas!
- Or for 2019!
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post even though it was quite weird!