Hellooooo!!!!! Happy Friday!! I hope you’ve been having a great week so far!
Today, I’m writing 25 facts about me. Not superman or Wonder Woman or Fred or Harry or anyone else. Okay…just making that clear! These are (hopefully) not obvious facts because then that would be boring. And boring has no place on this blog.😄
So here we go!
- I don’t really like to talk about myself
- My birthday is on National Brandied Fruit Day and Mammography Day (what even is that!?)
- I laugh
a bita lot. With a capital L
- But I’m not very good at being funny
- My favourite plant is a cactus
- My favourite fruit is a pineapple
- My favourite animal is a unicorn
- My favourite birds are toucans (colourful!) and flamingos (pink!)
- My favourite book is actually a series and is The Hunger Games Trilogy
- My favourite film is Zootopia/ Zootropolis (I don’t know which you use!)
- I read a lot of books. And I mean a lot
- I love writing stories
- I have published some of my work
- The only things I watch on YouTube are Diys
- But I never do them
- I am a stationary hoarding mastermind
- I cannot cook at all. I burn things that you microwave (Ok, Maybe not that bad!)
- I want to be a Polar Bear when I grow up. Seriously. Oh their fur…*wanders into a trance (Wait. How can you wander into a trance?)*
- Kidding, kidding, I want to be a doctor but Polar Bear’s still 1st choice 😁
- I love playing games!
- This post was actually supposed to be 101 facts about me but it was too hard so I changed it to 50 facts and then finally 25 facts!
- I want to visit Switzerland
- For some reason Toblerone always reminds me of Switzerland…? It must be the pyramids.
- My favourite season is Summer – Yay!!
- I can not stay up late. I fall asleep at 9
Phew! That was hard! But the post is still quite short (good or bad?). Anyways, I hope you liked reading this! Do you do/like/are any of these things? Comment! I’d love to hear from you!
Ps: Tell someone you love (like your mum/dad/friend, etc) how much they mean to you. Go on. I dare you! It’ll make you feel happier – it’s been scientifically proven!